Sacrament of Confirmation
Confirmation preparation for youth
Preparation for the Sacrament of Confirmation for youth begins in the fall for those in Grade 8 or older!
• Attend one full year of faith formation at Divine Savior since receiving 1st Communion
• Attend 12 mandatory Confirmation sessions on Tuesday evenings during the year
• Attend EDGE retreat December 8th/9th or Lifeteen retreat Oct. 13th/14th
• Regular attendance at Middle School Edge program or High School LifeTeen on Sunday evenings
• Attend Diocesan Fired-Up Confirmation Conference on Saturday February 23rd
• Complete 10 community service hours
To register your teen for youth ministry and Confirmation, please come into the parish office during the week from 8am– 4pm and fill out the attached documents.
Confirmation Flyer 2019
Confirmation Flyer 2019 (spanish)
Faith Formation Fees 2018-2019
2018-2019 Faith Formation And Sacraments Enrollment Form
For further information, please contact Debbie Sultan the Confirmation Coordinator, at email@example.com or 989-7400.
Confirmation preparation for adults
Adults who have received First Communion but haven't been confirmed can attend preparation sessions and be confirmed at the Cathedral of the Blessed Sacrament.
There are 8 sessions during the months of April and May. Adult Confirmation is on Saturday evening of Pentecost.
Anyone interested in adult Confirmation should contact Sharon Laitinen at (916) 989-7400 or Mike Knepshield at (916) 835-0111.