Sacrament of Confirmation
Confirmation preparation for youth
Preparation for the Sacrament of Confirmation for youth begins in the fall for those in Grade 8 or older!
• Attend one full year of faith formation since receiving 1st Communion
• Attend 12 mandatory Confirmation sessions on Tuesday evenings during the year
• Attend EDGE retreat or Lifeteen retreat
• Attend all faith formation session of Middle School program (EDGE) or High School (LifeTeen) on Sunday evenings
• Attend Diocesan Fired-Up Confirmation Conference on Sunday February 2nd
• Complete 10 community service hours
To enroll your teen for youth ministry and Confirmation preparation, please come into the parish office during the week from 8am– 4pm and fill out the attached documents.
- Online enrollment form
- 2019-2020 Faith Formation And Sacraments Enrollment Form
- Confirmation Flyer 2020
- Faith Formation Fees 19-20
- Diocesan Permission Slip - 2019-2020
For further information, please contact Debbie Sultan the Confirmation Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 989-7400.
Confirmation preparation for adults
Adults who have received First Communion but haven't been confirmed can attend preparation sessions and be confirmed at the Cathedral of the Blessed Sacrament.
There are 8 sessions during the months of April and May. Adult Confirmation is on Saturday evening of Pentecost.
Anyone interested in adult Confirmation should contact Sharon Laitinen at (916) 989-7400 or Mike Knepshield at (916) 835-0111.